When you find love, you want to hold on to it. At least most of us do. But there are those for whom a relationship is not that important, those who don’t really care if they lose someone. The reasons vary: they may have other priorities, be faking feelings for you or be emotionally invaluable etwo typ
eBut regardless of why, the hurt caused by this indifference is very real.Here are the warning signs he is not afraid of losing you:
1) He takes out his frustrations on you. Nobody who wants to keep you will treat you as an emotional punching bag.If he acts like you have the obligation to hear out and sympathize with his every frustration then you’re not his priority.
Sharing concerns and problems is part of a relationship. But dumping them on another partner and using them as a therapist is what somebody does who doesn’t really care about you.
When this kind of behavior happens you can be sure it’s one of the worst signs he is not afraid of losing you.
2) He doesn’t care about spending time with you. If he doesn’t care about spending time with you then it’s one of the top signs he is not afraid of losing you.The biggest proof of this is just to put the shoe on the other foot.
How would you act around someone you didn’t want to lose? You’d spend time with them and give a damn about them, at the very least, no?
If you’re not important for him to spend time with, then he’s already thought about the possibility of losing you and shrugged. A man who isn’t afraid of losing you will do the exact opposite.
3) He doesn’t try to find ways to get out of a rut. Do you notice that your relationships is in a rut but he doesn’t try to do anything about it?
Then it means that he’s not afraid of losing you.Still, it doesn’t mean that you can’t do anything about it.
4) Your needs really don’t matter to him. One of the clearest signs he is not afraid of losing you is that your needs really don’t matter to him.
This can include something as small as ignoring your need for him to keep in touch with you up to overlooking health concerns or life problems you are having that require his help.
He just doesn’t seem to care much.When you love someone it’s easy to make excuses for them and brush this off, telling yourself they must have other issues taking up their time and energy.
5) He doesn’t care about meeting your friends or family. A man who’s invested and in love will take pleasure in meeting your friends and family.
He’ll go out of his way to make a good impression and get to know those who matter to you. He wants to keep you and grow in his relationship, so he relishes the chance to make further ties. A man who doesn’t care about losing you will shirk away from meeting friends and family.
6) He never compromises with you or lets you get your way. Another one of the biggest signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he never compromises with you or lets you get your way. It’s not just about being dominant or strong here.
We all fall short in relationships at various points, but failure to admit it or be honest about it is the trait of a loser.
7) He makes you feel unwanted and insecure. One of the worst signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he consistently makes you feel unwanted and insecure.
Through his words and actions, he will sideline you and make you feel like you are unimportant, needy, and low value.
When it comes to relationships, you might be surprised to hear that there’s one very important connection you’ve probably been overlooking:
8) He acts out recklessly with his friends and coworkers. Another one of the related signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he acts recklessly with his friends.
And when his actions include disrespectful and reckless behavior, you can be sure he hasn’t got you as a priority in his mind .
9) He’ll argue with you at the smallest disagreement. One of the most disappointing signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he will start up nasty arguments with you at the smallest disagreement.
Whether it’s what you’re having at dinner or your beliefs about life, he’ll find some way to villainize you and make you out to be the bad guy.
He’ll make it obvious that he regards you as more or less a burden who makes his life more difficult and avoid you when he can.
He won’t put any work into communicating, nor will he open up about what he’s feeling.
10) He flirts with other girls in front of you. One of the most disappointing signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he may flirt with other girls in front of you.
He’s smart enough to understand this, but he just doesn’t care. If he cared he wouldn’t disrespect you to such a shocking extent.
If this is happening then it’s up to you to respect and value yourself enough to walk away. This guy isn’t on your side and he’d rather think with what’s under his pants than honor anything about the feelings he has for you.
11) He avoids talking about the future or getting serious. The future is an exciting and promising topic for a man in love. But for a man who doesn’t care about losing you, the future is irrelevant. Aguy who really cares about you will be open to discussing your future together.
On the other hand, one of the worst signs he is not afraid of losing you is that the future and you don’t really matter to him.
12) He treats you like you’re only a piece of trash. This is disappointing, but it’s very common. One of the top signs he is not afraid of losing you is that he treats you like you’re only a piece of trash. It’s easy, again, to make excuses for this.
It’s his choice and it’s his disrespect. You deserve more and you can easily find more. When a guy truly values you and wants to keep you, he will value the whole of who you are.
13) He thinks he has power over you. What happens when one person in a relationship has nothing to lose?
Quite honestly: what happens is a massive power imbalance. Because if you have feelings for someone and they don’t much care about losing you, they have literally all the power. You need to understand:
You deserve better. You will find better. You are better than wrecking your life over a dead fish who treated you with disregard.
Health & Lifestyle4 weeks ago
Warning Signs Of Blood Cancer You Should Not Ignore And When To See A Doctor
In The News4 weeks ago
Singer, Skales And His Wife Unfollow Each Other On Instagram
Health & Lifestyle4 weeks ago
Stop throwing away your egg shells, check out how useful it can be in 5 ways
Metro1 week ago
Video: Housekeeper Allegedly Brutalized By Her Boss In Delta For Mistakenly Breaking A Frame (Video)
Sports6 days ago
World Cup: Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka reacts to England’s 6-2 win over Iran
Health & Lifestyle3 days ago
5 Foods That Can Help Improve Your Stamina During Intimacy
Health & Lifestyle1 day ago
3 Possible Things That Happens When You Have Intimacy With Your Partner In The Morning
In The News4 weeks ago
My Tenant Wants To Kill Me — Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out