Hello, all the Bigg Boss lovers, the ongoing season of the show is now gearing for its Finale. The edition premiered on 2 October 2015 is now all set to announce its winner within a few days. As of now, the audience has chosen its Final contenders including Karan Kundra, Shamita Shetty, Nishant, Pratik, and Nishant. All the contestants are getting prepared for their last battle and the viewers of the show are assisting their favourite housemate to win the battle with their precious polls. So, if you also want to vote for your favourite contestants you can follow the guidelines provided below. If you anyone supporting Tejasswi aka Teja check here to how to vote for Teja.
The makers of the show are providing various ways of voting for your favourite contestants. The keen viewer has to go through a procedure to cast a vote. The show has commenced the procedure of votes and all the housemates are trying their best to entertain their fans and seeking a significant amount of votes to determine themselves to reach over the heap. As we mentioned the makers have allowed the viewers to vote by various methods and some of them were provided in the post.
The public votes have the power to save their beloved contestant. As we informed you above these public votes can even aid the participants to win the trophy. All the interested fans can cast their vote through Voot.com or through the app vital entertainment streaming site Voot App. Along with that viewers can also vote by My Jio App. Keep remembering that fans can only vote during a specific time period allowed by the channel and the makers of the show.
Follow the guidelines to vote your beloved contestants by Voot App
- 1: If you haven’t the app download it from your Google Playstore or Apple Store. Otherwise, you can also open it on your browser.
- 2: Once the app gets opened the users have to log in with demanding details.
- 3: Seek for Bigg Boss 15 in the search bar and you will find the dialogue button of Vote Now.
- 4: After clicking the button you will find the list of your contestants click on the name ofo your favourite contender.
- 5: After clicking the name you will submit your vote successfully.
If you want to vote with My Jio App
- 1: Download the Jio app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store. Upgrade if you already have the app.
- 2: Enter in the App with Log in Details.
- After the app gets opened you will find an option ‘Jio Engage’ and then click on the Image of Bigg Boss.
- 3: You will find a list of nominated contestants click on the name of the participant you want to save.
- 4: Click the submit button and submit your vote.
So, follow the procedure to save or vote for your favourite contestants. The grand finale of the show has been scheduled for two days 28th and 29th January. So, tune in to Colors Tv and don’t miss the thrilling Showdown. Stay tuned with Social Telecast and further entertainment updates.